<VV> Need electrical help on tailights

Kinzelman, Andy akinzelm at greatnortherncorp.com
Sun Oct 5 08:49:24 EDT 2014

John,
The brake light circuit runs through the turn signal switch.  Years back I recall helping a friend with a similar problem (may have been the same problem?) - found out there was a missing contact in the TS switch.
It's worth checking if nothing else easier done fixes the problem.
Andy K.
Wisconsin

Message: 4