<VV> Space-saver spare tire: Two observations

wrsssatty at aol.com wrsssatty at aol.com
Sun Oct 5 09:57:12 EDT 2014

1.  Check with some of the Econo-Run aficionados.  I seem to recall seeing some of those folks running space-saver spares all around for better gas mileage (inflatable to much higher p.s.i. for greater rolling resistance).

2.  It would seem to me that driving on one for any period of time would adversely/dangerously affect handling on any car but especially on our rear-engine cars and ESPECIALLY on swing axle earlies.

~Bill Stanley