<VV> Update regarding help with rt brake light

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 6 20:59:25 EDT 2014

In the case at hand, I'm pretty sure the problem is in the turn signal
switch - as several has said.

Speaking of grounding - Matt is correct that the bulb filaments can be a
route to ground.  As I recall - don't remember if it was LM car or FC just
now - but, the license plate lights would flash when the turn signal was
turned on.  The signal from the switch was feeding through the plate lights.
I think that was on the truck, but not certain.

Later, JR