<VV> 1962 Spyder convertible for sale. No body rust.

Barry Elkin barry at fredericktown.com
Wed Oct 8 10:27:29 EDT 2014

I have decided that I have too many projects. I need to sale my 1962 Corvair
Spyder Convertible. There is no body rust. The floors have a few holes. It
comes with a spare engine and a few  new parts.
It is listed on Ebay at :
http://www.ebay.com/itm/221566488675?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984
.m1555.l2649
You can see additional pictures at http://www.electriccorvair.com.
The VIN is: 20967W297736 and the ACC is ADHJL-10. It is a genuine Spyder.
I bought it to convert to electric then decided that it is too special of a
vehicle to modify. I have since bought a 2002 RAV4 EV as my electric
vehicle.
Thank you
Barry Elkin
252 586-5575