<VV> 50th celebration & replacing rear suspension struts

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Thu Oct 9 00:20:41 EDT 2014

Anchor is a local restaurant in town that hosts car shows regularly, where
I've met a few other Corvair owners.

The white Monza convertible is in pretty good shape, and was an "impulse
buy" since the engine is much quieter than most and of course, it's a
4-speed, but it needs more work than I thought, though relatively minor (so
far.)

The Corsa coupe is almost rust free, except the trunk floor, just sun
bleached paint with some chipping, and even the carpets look new.

The rear suspension struts seem to show that it may have had some trauma
during its life though ~

20 minutes out and 20 minutes back in, each, so not bad - I thought it would
be a two-man job, and take a LOT longer!  I got lucky?

See Facebook pix :
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202634468395530&set=pcb.1020263447
5755714&type=1&theater

The pix should be public?