<VV> oil change to 15w-40

judynrandy at comcast.net judynrandy at comcast.net
Fri Oct 10 11:12:11 EDT 2014

Hi Ken,
for my money, i'd use Amsoil's synthetic 15w-40 Heavy Duty Diesel and Marine oil.(AME)  It has the highest levels of ZDDP out there.  The marine part means it works good in gasoline engines, too.  It has many advantages:  It's highly detergent. (NO sludge at all)  It reduces friction. (Your engine will run 20-40 degrees cooler) Won't get thick at low temps, Won't get thin at high temps.  Has a 12 times greater surface tension than petroleum oil.  So, when it wraps itself around your engines parts- it wraps itself around your engine parts!. (No more dry startups) PLUS dirt has a heck of a time trying to penetrate the film strength. (Meaning it doesn't) You get a 5 to 7% increase in fuel mileage, AND the best part:  It has a 25,000 mile drain interval!!!  It works so well I use it in EVERYTHING I own. Even my push mower and weedeater.!!  Try it, you'll like it!  It works GREAT!!!!  100's of thousands of Corvair miles driven on it can't be wrong!

Randy (Cap'n) Hook
'60 500 4dr '64' 110/4-spd
'63 '500' convert.  110/pg
'65 Monza 4dr.  84/pg