<VV> oil change to 15-40

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 23:11:45 EDT 2014

Here is Mobil 1's (Sept 2014) most recent product guide. It lists the ZDDP
content in all of the oils so you can make a informed decision.

Ken, the oil you are suggesting is not recommended by Richard Widman and
does not have the needed ZDDP It is listed along with oils in bold he does
recommend at the end of his 33 page report. There are some really good
mobile one oils here that will meet your requirements. As well as any good
CI-4 diesel oil of an appropriate viscosity.

Mark Durham
Hauser, Idaho
62 Monza coupe Red/Red 4 speed