<VV> Ball joints on a LM.

Jerry Brown air_cooled63 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 11:57:38 EDT 2014

I have been working on a LM convertible for a 82 year old friend.  He had the Corvair in a local garage at Pawleys Island SC and they messed up the whole car. I am in the process of replacing the front ball joints as they installed some that had the rubber is sealed into the joint and have ripped open.  Just wondered if anyone has run accross this problem. Not only that, they replaced the rocker panels on both sides, and let the center of the car droop.  The doors don't close good now.  It's off to a good body shop after I get done with my work.  He calls the Corvair The Money Pit, but I have renamed it Matilda the Gold digger.

Jerry Brown