<VV> Any experience with Uniroyal Tiger Paw AWP II WSW?

Carlton Smith carlton55 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 16 13:37:41 EDT 2014

Hi Guys,

Have any of you gents had experience with Uniroyal Tiger Paw AWPII tires?
They are available in white walls. I am looking at P185/70R 14 for my late
model Corsa. Note: yes I put 14" wheels on my car so I can still get the
stock wire wheel cover look.

I presently have P195/75 R14 National Tires on my car, but have not had good
success with them. They have worn too fast and I have had 2 that the belts
have separated and the tires gone out of round.

Thanks for any serious input! J

Regards,

 Carlton Smith

Circle City Corvairs Club