<VV> Camaro was a post-production Corvair?

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Fri Oct 17 22:20:16 EDT 2014

Actually, if I recall correctly, the Camaro was a post-production Corvair?

GM had planned to discontinue the Corvair and replace it with the Camaro,
and only continued Corvair production past 1967 to snub Nader, i.e., not
capitulate to his self-promoting book?

PS: The picture did look like a stock Chevy promo postcard, but it was the
actual car that I got.

Charlie