<VV> 51R Batteries only three major sources

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Oct 20 19:15:02 EDT 2014

This comes up every so often, I like X because Y is a terrible battery.

Check out this link:

http://jgdarden.com/batteryfaq/batbrand.htm#index

There are only THREE major lead-acid battery manufacturers here in the US.
They keep buying out their competition.

Note, Interstate is NOT a manufacturer, just a distributor of a private
label battery. They buy from two of the big three manufacturers, and from
C&D Battery.

Frank DuVal

Original email: