<VV> No start help...

jwcorvair at aol.com jwcorvair at aol.com
Fri Oct 24 09:40:48 EDT 2014

Certainly perform all of the previous tests described. But also make sure that the wires are to the correct posts on the coil. Last weekend I was working on the wiring in my PorVair and had removed the coil to dress the wiring loom. I reinstalled the coil 180 degrees off and resulting in attaching the wires to the wrong terminal. Needless to write, it wouldn't start. I installed the coil in the correct orientation and attached the wires correctly and, of course, it started instantly.

Not sure that this is really you issue, but it can happen.

Joe White (62 4dr, 64 Spyder, 66 PorVair)
RMC