<VV> Want to be in a movie?

John Beck jb30343 at windstream.net
Sun Oct 26 21:30:36 EDT 2014

<rant> I hate to rain on anyone's parade but as a member of the film
production industry, I need to speak up.  Hat's off to the drone
operator who refused to fly over people!  During the past year at least
two crew members have died due to irresponsible behavior on the part of
producers and other members of the production management part of the
team.  The good news (if any part of this can be called good) is that
three people involved with the unsafe (money saving) decisions that cost
27 year old Assistant Cameraman, Sarah Jones her life while working on a
film called "Midnight Rider" last March are facing felony charges.

I do not know Mr. Altizer.  He may be the greatest production manager on
earth.  But if the production has simply replaced a safety conscious
drone operator with one who maybe can't afford to turn down work, please
find something else to do next Saturday. </rant>  --J.B.