<VV> Assistance with DMV registration

James Dunham jd.3 at live.com
Thu Oct 30 23:49:10 EDT 2014

When the CA DMV called me a couple of weeks ago about my black plate order,
I was told that they expect to start production around the middle of next
year.  The black plates have passed the threshold number, but not the
yellow or the blue.

The threshold is 7,500 by January 1, 2015.  So far, the numbers are:

Yellow  2,200
Black  11,500
Blue      1,786

James Dunham