<VV> Wrenching comments

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Sep 3 01:28:53 EDT 2014

These are good ideas - Unless you need to remove the Nut and you need to
remove the nut right now. The swap meet approach -like the Harbor Freight
approach - is the method to use when you will need the wrench two or three
times  over a few years. Buying a nicer 1" wrench beats the adjustable wrench
(and  really beats the Channel Locks). Making your own? That goes above and
beyond,  unless you have the material, the torch, the grinder and a little
time. Then it  is a great idea.

Of course, unlike the nice home built "skinny wrench" and the stamped out
pot metal (dollar-bin) wrench, a good, solid Crescent wrench, can be used to
 beat the crap out of something that is desperately asking for it.
(Something,  not someone!)

Have a good night!  - Seth

In a message dated 9/2/2014 9:58:13 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,