<VV> 1 inch nut tool.

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Sep 3 11:27:50 EDT 2014

KD tools made one like the one pictured. Mine had cut outs for measuring
line sizes on it. It has its uses , but  I have much better ones made by
Matco. Number is SPW143. I think Snap On made one like it also.
They do not jump or slip , and work perfect on modulators also. They are a
Strong , thin ,smooth , open end configuration. Pictures available if
needed.  The MATCO site is a pain to navigate.

Re:  THIN wrenches - recommendations?