<VV> "Crescent Wrench" - Pawn Shops

Vairtec Corp vairtec at comcast.net
Wed Sep 3 15:19:24 EDT 2014

Not long ago, I bought an item on eBay that, as it turned out, was being
sold by a pawn shop.  The location was not far from me (which is why I
bid on the item) so I went to pick it up.

The pawn shop was in a rather seedy industrial area, in a
run-down-looking bunker-like building, with unsavory characters hanging
around the parking lot.

Inside, however, was a bright and well-maintained store that was a tool
junkie's paradise.  LOTS of neat stuff!

I have since learned, by continuing to watch eBay auctions, Craigslist
listings and the like, that I got a screamin' deal on what I bought.

So yes, pawn shops are a good idea!

--Bob