<VV> Wrenching comments

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 3 18:20:02 EDT 2014

There was no phone number on the side or rear of the truck?

Go to a large local or a national (chain?) car repair shop and ask the
mechanics what day the truck shows up.  These tool vendors have regular
routes.  Or - ask them for the phone number.  They'll have it somewhere -
maybe on a free calendar?

Later, JR