<VV> lakewood questions

Tom Berg thesuperscribe at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 4 10:15:08 EDT 2014

As I recall, all Corvairs had clear parking light lenses and clear bulbs until '64, when the lenses became amber. That's how my '62 Monza coupe was. But amber was touted as safer, so I bought a kit with an amber liquid that coated the inside of the lenses to modernize them.

You could install '64 amber lenses. Or for a stock look but higher visibility, you might keep the stock lenses and use amber bulbs.

--Tom in Ohio