<VV> Early Wheels

Frank 64monzaconv at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 17:05:10 EDT 2014

Bob,
I'm sure www.NLMotoring.com could help with that info but I don't remember.  I discussed my options with Bryan Blackwell and I felt extremely comfortable buying the wheels, when he told me he had a set on one of his early models a while back.  I also put on a set of 195x60R15 blackwalls.  Between the wheels and tires, it looks like I'm running low profile tires.  No rubbing problems and the combination looks great.
Frank

Sent from my iPhone