<VV> Identify 4 holes in underside of LM front deck lid ?

Gary Swiatowy gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Fri Sep 5 21:26:12 EDT 2014

When a car is equipped with the optional light group including the under the
trunk lid light, those holes are to run the wire through.

I just removed one from a car, and those holes are the only access area to
run the wire. Difficult to fish out of there, must have been a real pain to
install.

Gary Swiatowy