<VV> acceleration shudder

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 13:06:06 EDT 2014

If the engine is running smooth otherwise it might be something simple like
the U joints. It could also be needing a tune up, could have old spark
plugs, poor points gap, and so on.  I replaced my u joints on my 62 coupe
102 4 speed because of a shudder under power that went away when just
driving at a steady speed. The u joints were a bit worn.
Mark Durham Hauser Idaho