<VV> Thermister Swap?

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Sun Sep 7 23:15:13 EDT 2014

Jim,
What supply voltage did you use for your measurements?
Bob Helt

In a message dated 9/7/2014 6:03:10 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
virtualvairs at corvair.org writes:

I was  shocked by my results!  If Mr. Berkman's data are correct, the  stock
Corsa setup is about correct at only 200 degs F cylinder head  temp.  After
that, it reads progressively LOW.  Based upon my  measurements of the gauge
response and Mr. Berkman's data, I'd estimate  that at a real head temp of
500 F, the Corsa gauge is indicating about 350  F.  That's a scary error!
I'd rather it read too high than too  low!  Basically the stock Corsa gauge
and the AC/Delco thermistor  don't match each.