<VV> Thermister Swap?

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Sep 8 00:03:31 EDT 2014

A couple of things struck me, reading the last few posts on the thermistor.
 I have a copy of Herb's characteristic curve for the sender. Herb isn't
around  to ask his sampling methods, but it would be interesting to know the
original design curve for this unit, not just a single sample. At least a
few more units through test would provide more confidence that this
represents  the designed goal. The same is really true in the instrument area. In
addition  to the input voltage - and it would be nice to see what the real
world provides  at a Corsa dash plug under running conditions - the level of
grounding  of the instrument panel assembly (a Corvair 'issue" over the years),
would be  nice to instrument. This is all good info. - Seth

In a message dated 9/7/2014 6:03:10 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,