<VV> gas tank sender lead connector - not technically Corvair

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Wed Sep 10 12:51:05 EDT 2014

GM has or at least had 10 or so years ago a catalog of just connectors.  It has pretty much everything you might need but finding a parts guy that wants to help or even knows about it can be challenging.

Joel McGregor

From: VirtualVairs [virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] on behalf of Kinzelman, Andy via VirtualVairs To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: <VV> gas tank sender lead connector - not technically Corvair

Guys,
I am helping a friend with his Monte Carlo SS.  We need to get an appropriate connector for the gas tank sender; which has a post not unlike the Corvair.
Anybody have a source; or other recommendation?
I was considering using a ring connector plus a tinnerman-like push-on piece - but am certain there is something better.
Thanks,
Andy K.
Wisconsin