<VV> One more COMPLETE Fuel tank filler pipe hose set left !

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Wed Sep 10 21:07:17 EDT 2014

Hi again ~

After repairing the hoses on my 1967 Monza fuel tank (for which I had to but
a full foot to get 3”!), I have one more full set of all 3 fuel tank hoses
left over for anyone who may be tackling this job and wants to invest in
these for $15? (+ about $3 shipping as a “package”)

(You may know, or will find out, that to get 3” of hose, you’ll need to buy
a full 12” and the big one is about $25 per foot, plus tax!)

This is all 3 pieces, the ¼” fuel line from the tank output/gauge sender
unit, the 1-3/8” fuel filler pipe, and the 3/8” fuel return line.

Just send me an email with your address, or use PayPal which I believe will
include your address with your payment?

I may put this on eBay but I’d have to add their exorbitant fees, so I
figure I’d put it put here first.

Send me an email me first, so the first email gets it without confusion.

The fuel tank has been replaced on my 1967 Monza, and it was definitely a
2-man job!

Thanks!

Charlie