<VV> Wide White Wall Tires

Kevin Clark kevin@kcvairbrush.com kevin at kcvairbrush.com
Mon Sep 15 07:18:10 EDT 2014

Mark,
Thanks for the links to the website! I plan to order tires next spring. I'm not sure which width white wall to order. When you get your new tires on your Corvair send some pictures and which ww width you ordered. Did you notice the Wheel Smith has wire wheels looking like the two prong caps on early and FC Corvairs? It looks neat and could be an ideal replacement when going to 15 inch for my FC. Just dreaming.
Kevin

Kevin G. Clark
kevin at kcvairbrush.com
www.kcvairbrush.com