<VV> engine identification

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 17 17:45:20 EDT 2014

 I have a smog engine that has a strange set of ID numbers. It also has a timing mark riveted to the regular one that seems to move the advance much further than the usual 16 degrees.

 The usual numbers are TO830RY, but, also near them is the following 18W101259.

 The engine looks like it still the original build and is a 140 manual.

 Clark's calls it a smog manual an I agree except for the additional identification. It is partially hidden by the top shroud.