<VV> Circle City Corvairs Club Concourse- Hoosier Auto Show & Swap Meet Sept. 19th & 20th

Carlton Smith carlton55 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 18 11:52:38 EDT 2014

Hey all you corvair guys!

Just a reminder that this weekend is the Circle City Corvairs Concours in
cooperation with the Hoosier Auto Show & Swap Meet. Location is the Marion
County Fairgrounds on the south east side of Indianapolis. You do not have
to have pre registered. I know that we have 40 Corvairs entered so far.

Friday Sept 19th - The Hospitality room festivities start at 5:00PM at the
LaQuinta Inn Emerson Ave and I-465. Free food, tech talk and more!

Saturday Sept 20th - The Corvair Concours/exhibit registration is from
8:00AM - 10:30AM. Corvair concours ends at 3:00PM. Location is Marion county
fairgrounds.

                                        The Awards banquet starts at 5:00PM
at the Hornet Park Community Center.

More detailed brochure can be found at:
http://www.circlecitycorvairs.org/sites/default/files/Corvair-Hoosier%20Auto
%20Show%202014_0.pdf

Call or text Carlton Smith for more information at : (317) 697-0318 or
carlton55 at comcast.net

Carlton B. Smith

Circle City Corvair Club, Pres.