<VV> Sun Visor hole location search request

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Sep 19 16:07:11 EDT 2014

I always feel with my fingertip for the big hole (~1") that the spring
mount goes through. I cut this in a X and then feel inside the hole for
where the three small screw holes are, if I can not feel them with my
finger tips.

With a white headliner, be mindful of dirt!

Maybe do a Google search for instructions for mounting the accessory right
hand sunvisor, like for a 62 500 model that only came with one sunvisor.

Frank DuVal

Original email: