<VV> Still need carb cores

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 21 10:27:54 EDT 2014

Good morning. Please contact me if you would like to turn your extra late model carburetor cores
into money. I am buying 1964-69 Rochesters (primary) and 1963-66 Carters. I don't think anyone will pay you
more, and I will also pay the postage. I will trade if you would rather have some carbs or turbochargers
or parts or literature or scale models or all things Corvair, instead. I also sell all carburetor parts and have them used, new, and reproduced (I do not buy carb parts to mark up and re-sell, but always seem to have some excess inventory due to poor planning), but will trade them too. Thanks for your support.
Grant - The Carbmeister