<VV> 2 sp. Wiper motor Hookup and switch tesing

Rod Murray rmurray8996 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 07:33:27 EDT 2014

Thx matt. Great timing. I just bought a 2-speed wiper setup for the greenbrier project an had similar questions. I bought new wiring harnesses but figure I'm going to have to prep something for the added connections, right?  Now I just have to figure out what an ohmmeter is :).

Thx again.

Rod

Mobile device...Have a great day!