<VV> belts (humor)

hallgrenn at aol.com hallgrenn at aol.com
Mon Sep 22 16:27:30 EDT 2014

Well if you hip hop artists would pull your pants up above your hips you could go to a smaller size belt and stop wearing out the cuffs on the ground.....   Seriously though, I'm looking forward to showing our (hoped for) grand kids photos of one of my sons wearing his pants down around his hips.  He's quite respectable now (full time job will do that), but the teen years were exciting at times.

Bob