<VV> What is Dwell?

Greg Blakeney gergwerks at comcast.net
Tue Sep 23 22:57:16 EDT 2014

Most informative synopsis. Last year my points all but closed up. Very little opening at the peak, Happened gradually over several hundred miles of driving. Aside of the 'miss' I was hearing more and more of, it got progressively harder to start as the last line of this message says.

Thanks!

gerg•A•licius
All Air-Cooled