<VV> Restorable Rampside in SoCal Riverside (Hemet) area

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Wed Sep 24 13:50:02 EDT 2014

While looking for a Corvair outside of town, we passed another restorable
Rampside that might be of interest to someone close enough to make an offer
to the owner (in Hemet, SoCal, Riverside area).

The owner seems to be amenable to using the funds for other things that he
is doing, and hasn't worked on the car in quite a quite.

It has the engine removed, but the body looks quite solid, with what looks
like new A-frames, although I don't know enough about these cars to know
what to ask.

If you're interested, I can send some pix and maybe get more information?

Charlie