<VV> Corvair engine codes (1965 RV = PG/AIR?)

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Fri Sep 26 11:57:05 EDT 2014

Yes, for "1966" only, "RR" is for "A/C" but with no specification as to
transmission type.

"RE" (for 1965-1967) id simply "A/C" and "RF" = "H.P.E, A/C" (also for
1965-1967) more specifically refers to "high performance" (140/turbo?) with
A/C.

Although none of these specify transmission, which RM, MS, MU and MA specify
as "M/T"

This is from http://www.tpocr.com/corvairec.html

The tech guide may differ but I don't have one so that determination will
have to wait ...

Charlie