<VV> Early rear seat bottom

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Tue Sep 30 12:13:21 EDT 2014

Anyone know if the back seat, rear seat bottom on a 1961 lakewood is the
same as a car?
Smitty Says;   James My wagon is not here or I would measure for facts.  I
can say this though.  I believe the wagon seat is deeper (taller) from the
floor support to the upper surface.  It always seemed to me to be made for
comfort rather than the barely adequate seat bottom in sedans.  When you sit
on a wagon seat you kind of sink down into it.  The only other that might be
the same would be the 4 door seat bottom.  Again I have nothing here to
measure.