<VV> Friction modifier additive for engine and transmison oils

Kevin Clark kevin@kcvairbrush.com kevin at kcvairbrush.com
Mon Sep 29 07:41:23 EDT 2014

I started using Marvel Mystery Oil in my fuel several weeks ago. I noticed on the bottle you can also add this stuff in your oil which I haven't tried yet. I have been using 10 W40 and I plan to use 20 W50 in my next oil change to help increase the oil pressure but I notice I already have increased oil pressure (5-10 lb.) as indicated on my oil pressure gauge. I do not think adding MMO in the fuel had anything to do it. Will adding MMO in my next oil change with heavier oil hurt anything? I do leak in some spots. Anyone tried MMO in their oil?
Kevin
1963 Corvan

Kevin G. Clark
kevin at kcvairbrush.com