<VV> [fastvair] Electronic distributor news (plus an adv.)

Jay Maechtlen jaysplace at laserpubs.com
Mon Aug 3 23:30:33 EDT 2015

That prompts a thought - it would be handy to have a kill button or
switch in the engine compartment - just because.

For a breaker point system, it could be a button that opens the lead
from the coil to the breaker points. For that matter, you could even
ground it, for the period of time it takes to kill the motor.

If someone wants to put a kill button on a car with the electronic
distributor, what would be an easy/safe/reliable way to do it?

--
Jay Maechtlen
SoCal

---