<VV> 13" tires

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 10:18:04 EDT 2015

Trey, if you want a radial that is close to the wide whitewalls they used
to put on the 60's for a reasonable price, try these guys.

My 62 (which I just sold) has their 1" whitewalls on it but in 14 inch.

http://callitw.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=1_3

Mark Durham
Hauser, Idaho
Currently without a Corvair