<VV> Upgrading rear drums

Paul Fox paulvair at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 9 08:41:05 EDT 2015

My plans are to do this on my wagon. Just from looking at them the FC rear brakes should just bolt on cars. But you'll have to either re-drill the flange on the rear axle for 5 lugs or use the FC axles. The FC axles require the use of spacers at the wheel bearings. As I recall Bob Coffin was selling those. Of course you won't be able to use 13" wheels any more.Paul Fox