<VV> 1968 Corvair 140 PG Coupe at auction

hallgrenn at aol.com hallgrenn at aol.com
Wed Aug 12 22:18:14 EDT 2015

 ....on fourth look this is an intriguing car.....140 A.I.R. PG 500.....can't see the structural parts underneath.....the color window winder knobs aren't discolored and the interior dash padding is all there....the green exterior is a re-spray--probably ash gold color originally.....but I'm no where near Nebraska and have too many cars now....

I hope someone who likes Corvairs gets it and keeps it original.   There certainly weren't many 140 PG 500s.

Bob Hall