<VV> 62 Lakewood Monza

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Tue Aug 18 20:41:34 EDT 2015

I just acquired a 62 Lakewood Monza , and am wondering if anyone here would
 know about its sordid past. it is pearl white with red interior (white
headliner)  with a 140 powerglide , and a fancy radio shack radio and disk
changer. Serial number is 20935W172056 The trunk floor is rusty , and floors
have been replaced. It was probably purchased by local guy @10 years ago
from  somewhere in Ohio?
I plan on putting the snappy motor from my rampy in it , and building a new
 one for rampy this winter (along with several other such projects).   Any
info would be nice to have.
Regards, Tim Colson  CNYCC area   _www.cnycorvair.com_
(http://www.cnycorvair.com)     http://qsl.net/n2vzd/