<VV> Early Clock Repair Source

corsaconvertible corsaconvertible at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 18:04:29 EDT 2015

This is from another car club: tachman.com and opgi.com/
- I used to buy kits for conversions from JC Whittney for about $20, but
they no longer list them - Tony Hansen - Hansen Jewelers

and this from a Corvette forum, February 1999 - Bought a quartz conversion
kit from J.C. Whitney (they also stock mech kits). As I remember you can
get kits direct from original mfgr (Borg Warner) as well as other major
Corvette parts catalog houses. Kit comes with fly sheet of instructions
that was good enough for me to use/do.