<VV> Engine Case ID

Brian bmoneill at juno.com
Sat Aug 22 13:34:02 EDT 2015

I am trying to figure out the history of an engine case.  The orginal factory stamped number is T08I7RW.  The "W" has been overstruck with the letter "U".  Above the orginal factory number in smaller numbers are "18W100351".  The 351 numbers are hard to read and may not be correct.  The RW is listed as a 66-68 110 PG w/Air. RU is listed as 66-68 110 Man w/Air.  There is also a very poor weld repair inside the case at the center drain hole inside the case.  Any info?