<VV> Corvair pressure plates

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Aug 27 12:49:33 EDT 2015

For years I tested very scientifically, I set several pressure plates on
the floor and put my heel on the fingers. I got a feel for how much
pressure it took to compress by jumping on the heel!

You need a strain gauge or other compression device to measure using a
hydraulic or arbor press, maybe a well placed jigged bathroom scale.

Frank DuVal

Original email: