<VV> Easy way to clean out gas tank?

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Aug 29 11:42:59 EDT 2015

I can not say I used this, but, if you have a "Steam Jenny" (any brand,
mines an old Alkota) I think that would do well. I have used it to clean
fuel lines in a pinch. A regular pressure washer would only blow off
loose stuff, not soften the residue.

Be warned, you will get wet with hot water! Don't get scalded.

Frank DuVal