<VV> Chrome

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Aug 29 22:11:21 EDT 2015

The rocker molding slips down over a retaining strip and then snaps onto
the bottom of the retaining strip. Two screws make sure it stays there
for a lifetime.

Remove the screws (as you have done) and then sort of pull down on the
molding while pulling away from the car. Then it will slip off the top
of the retaining strip.

Other methods?

Frank DuVal