<VV> Server upgrade - How about it, folks?

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Aug 31 14:05:22 EDT 2015

I am sending my contribution via Paypal.  It seems to me that this is  the
perfect opportunity for the Virtual Vair members/users who are not CORSA
members to help contribute to a service they use and enjoy. They can do this
without the "stigma" of Corvair Society membership, and knowing that their
contribution will go directly to supporting the server that supports VV.
Yes,  other ancillary groups, including many local chapters use the services,
as well  as the Corsa web presence. But Virtual Vairs serves all  Corvair
interested parties, no membership needed. A universal "good for the  Corvair"
acttivity.

- Seth Emerson - Corsa member since 1973