<VV> Monza glove box door

fbrautigan fbrautigan at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 31 17:23:05 EDT 2015

I agree its the only way to fix it. I've done it on several doors

Sent on a Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® III

up all the face plate, backing plate and hinge went on then they were
stamped by a machine.

I have repaired two by carefully drilling those cast studs out and
replacing with short #6 screws.

Mark Durham
Hauser, Id
Currently Corvairless